the alchemist heal the body, mind and what is in between. the first reach is touch and trust the second is becoming one in the spirit of Christ Jesus or the spirit of your forefathers God to whom may be female or male or one. and to help open this gate to your essence in heaven is to smoke marijuana for pain or to ease your depression or worries. and the last part of healing is teaching another the same philosophy.
the alchemist heal the body, mind and what is in between. the first reach is touch and trust the second is becoming one in the spirit of Christ Jesus or your forefathers God whom may be female or male or one. to help open this gate to your essence in heaven is a natural remedy by smoking marijuana. and the last part of healing is teaching another the same philosophy.
when i was chosen by the predictor of good things to happen we confirmed the reach of heaven to be a medium of its own choosing to unwrap the bundle of heaven; to grant God’s gift of understanding among the false witness and prophesies that hold accountable to Us in heaven for thy names sake to be given hell and to arise from it on that appropriate day on the seventh given to the prefect; the first fruits of roger; or confirmation that is completed in heaven by the will of Heaven to begin again as it was; or as it will be from now until eternity. two days / that stand between a week for rest / and it’s harvest. (2000 / 7 / 56) = the century of return.
- Deja Vu: reproof; in the holy spirit the spiritual guide and a reminder. when the right (spiritual (woman, wisdom)) side of the brain is used at the same time the left (physical (man, truth)) side is used.
- Esprit De Corps: leaving on good terms. justice and forgiveness.
- Covet: to give and then take back. for example: an “Indian giver”
- Repent: ask a neighbor for forgiveness, so that you can enter heaven together.
- Inequity: making a rude comment. for example: to act without using your heart.
- Blasphemy: to hate what is good.
- Gluttony: to consume more than you create. for example: to criticize someone who reaped when you never toiled.
- Forsaken: to forget what one has done for you. for example. a Christian should not forsake Christ by forgiving others like Christ had forgiven us of our sins.
- Adultery: when we don’t speak or communicate with our spouses; before or after any casual sex occurs.
- Fornication: a mid phase of a relationship when married to another.
- Angel of God: anyone heavenly or earthly being performing a miracle, interacting or doing the will of God during troubled times.
- Falling Stars: A man or woman of faith that is protected by Angels, king or prophet of God under heaven.
- Score: twenty years or a generation. for example: in 20 years a car becomes a classic or in a score year.
- A Time: a year or a tenth of a time (year,month, day). for example: a day or even a year could be a thousand years in heaven.
- Gentile: a branch given to God’s new garden. the chosen branch of God’s next tree grafted in the garden. a chosen part of the tree that’s pruned and cared for a time.
- First Fruit: the first caught up in the rapture, the first one to know death without dying or seeing it.
- Ugly: mean, angry often.
- Legion: 1:3 one of three thousand return; so will 1:4 rule. 1/3 1000 of 3000 with a Sword of York will conquer their host. 1/3 3000 of 9000 in all with the word and faith that is renewed before a time returns within its own creation for a time meaning only 10% from the beginning return to heaven on earth.
- Ingenious: characterized as a genius but more so an infidel. or a typical spiritual person who will open the doors of their own mental capabilities for God’s own will to magnify the power of its creation to outreach unto God’s heaven for a daemon’s seed to fall upon the earth
- Haughty: to speak in your own voice; or your own words; to speak plainly without regret; our common tongue.
- Spiritually Blind: one who has lost their path unto God; a path without tripping over snares or stumbling blocks that were conspired.
- Heathen: a new church or religion. for example Wicca is new compared to other religions. she is the bride of christianity. (heathen/pagan)
- Pagan: an old church or religion. for example the history and church of Christ is pagan.
- Rapture: a time taken from the peace of heaven on earth; the changing of the right hand of God that sets a great tribulation or disorder as a stumbling block on the path of righteousness to return.
- Purgatory: a place of rest after heaven on earth exchanges hands. spiritual falling to the underworld.
- Sacrifice: when someone has believed in God and given their self to Him or Her. for example the pass over is the willing help of God’s chosen ones.
- The Word: the word of God is a promise to every flesh and foundation on earth that will come to pass or becomes flesh while in the spirit of God. that is knowing anyway to God is the right way to God as you reap and sow what is written. and to what extent you write must become flesh of your flesh.
- Dimension: is a place in between space and time that becomes one part of heaven and god’s spiritual nature. for example God lives in these three dimensions. what was. what is. and what will be.
- Virgin: unmarried. or being married forever. someone who was raped, bought or sold. not flesh but spirit.
- Fire Margin: 2016 -2020. 3 and 1 year time period between that of what rises and falls to earth along the Sun’s path that leads to the ressurection of the trinitatis.
- Trinitatis: the three wise men who return from the east.
- Crossroads: passover; an act of honor; that clashing of times and time ago with honor giving the beast (heathen) credit.
- Reproof: times remembered as a flash of light or pop. it is prophecy that is seen from three different times that builds faith and the works of God while in the spirit of Christ.
- Against: coming together helping one to stand up; for example: Cane and Able.
- Ancestor: meek, remote and above in heaven. all the creatures or all of God’s creation in us today that speak. all living creatures.
- Hallow Name: “God”, “Buddha” or “Allah” are holy names and such names that hold all the names of whom were God before.
- God is only good. here and now, the Elect. and future’s pastense. present with past and future knowledge. son or daughter of God.
- Devil is future and pastense. the Elect. present tense without knowledge. son or daughter of Men or Women.
- Satan is past and future tense. the Elect. present now with the past. son’s or daughter’s of God.
- Demon or Daemon is soft spoken.and give authority to the Elect. the past future tense. present past-future. seeds of heaven. able to possess you with the holy spirit. son and daughter of God.
- 5th Heaven: 1/5 heaven that only allows 20% to rule.
- 4th Heaven: 1/4 heaven that only allows 25% to rule.
- 3th Heaven: 1/3 heaven that only allows 33% to rule.
- The Great Church: the body of Christ Jesus; man and woman; husband and wife. Son in Matrimony.
- Apparition: a vision given by the members of a communion under God it can be any moving object that your mind chooses to design under the communion of God to put forth an image. to illustrate or show what words cannot describe so that others in communion can see.
there comes a time when heaven is given to one and not to the other. there is time when heaven is given today and never tomorrow. and while there comes a time when all will enter into heaven and a time when only one enters before the other.