God and Neighbor
- what pleases us in spirit is of the spirit that knows all things and all things known to be pleasing to us. what is born to spirit is of the spirit and what pleases the Lord pleases house and neighbor undivided“
- so keep your house~(allies)close, and your neighbor~(enemy)even closer.” ~Sun Tzu and The Art of War“
- truth and wisdom dictates that two warring factions become allies and neighbor.”
Eye for Eye
- “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. “whenever you steal 5 Marks you pay 10 Marks by the Law of Man (Court)”
- If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. “if you hit someone not protecting themselves so shall the Holy Spirit slap you with guilt when you have no defense.”
- And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. “while the Holy Spirit blesses the right cheek do not resist the left cheek as well.”
- when an animal is cornered that’s when they are most vicious,if you would surround an enemy make a hole for them.
- an opening to let them gather the rest in God’s House.
- and treat the wounded and give supplies to the needy. for the day of salvation is at hand to be the mercy shown unto you as well.
Enemies of the Enemy
- enemies of the enemy are my allies.
- if the allies of your enemy become too strong. then believe that the enemy is your neighbor of many who will be closer than your allies tomorrow gathered under One house of peace.
- so love God and neighbor.